The profiles may differ each other in the depth of the research according to the inaccuracies or mistakes in interpretation and the number of available information and photographs as well. All profiles are in English and in PDF format. These issues are free of charge!!! I am not a trader, just a modeller who shares his issues with the other modellers.
This profile answers following questions:
- Correct version?
- Number of aircrafts named Air A Cutie?
- Camouflage and marking variants?
- 5 available photographs with comments,
- 3 camouflage schemes for all marking versions,
- Modeller’s section with decal reviews in 1/72 and 1/48 scale.
- 1/32 scale Zotz decals review,
- Authentic and historically accurate colour nude ladies to print your own decals.
This profile is a Camouflage and marking guide for:
- P-51D-5-NA Cripes A Mighty 3rd flown by Maj. Preddy
- P-51D-10-NA Petie 2nd flown by Lt.Col. Meyer
- 15 available photographs,
- marking evolution description,
- 3 colour camouflage and marking schemes for both Mustangs.
Also contains a brief decals review describing the most casual mistakes or inaccuracies.
Profile No.3: Messerschmitt Bf 109D "Luchs" - Mölders in the Spanish civil war
Answers the question about correct upper camouflage colour.
Reveals the big mistake in part of the personal marking.
- 6 available photographs with comments,
- Detailed description of the personal marking,
- Camouflage and marking schemes for 3 versions,
- Modeller’s section reviewing 1/72 and 1/48 decals,
- Links to the 1/72 and 1/48 scale model kits review
Profile No.4: Ilyushin Il-2 Shturmovik Part 1 - The single seater
- Photographs of number of single seat Il-2s in combat from 1. series to the Il-2I version,
- Camouflage and marking for number of single seat Il-2s (side and top views),
- Description of visual differences among all single seat Il-2 versions,
- Reviews of 1/72 and 1/48 scale decals,
- Reviews of 1/72 scale model kits.
Further profiles in construction:
These profiles should be ready in or November 2009. AVAILABLE NO MORE
What do you need to do to obtain a desired profile? Just contact me and ask for it at:
Your feedback or any suggestion for further profiles is welcome as well.