This issue continues in the Il-2 description, but it has quite diverse purpose and it is processed in different way. The main goal of the Part 1 is the description of technical differences among single-seat versions and their development, while Part 2 is focused on the camouflage colours and patterns (technical development of two-seat Il-2s was not so varied, and the version identification is simpler). The general camouflage patterns, not an individual camouflage and marking (as in Part 1), become a principal point of this issue.
It contains:20 aircrafts...
Over 30 photographs...
- brief technical development,
- detailed description of main serial versions,
- 3-view full colour camouflage patterns,
Following information about each aircraft are included:
- at least one photograph with proper comments,
- description of technical characteristics,
- description of camouflage and marking,
- list of suitable 1/72 and 1/48 scale decals and model kits.
Modeller section includes:
- 1/72 and 1/48 scale decals reviews,
- 1/72 and 1ú48 scale model kits reviews.
- special feature: Il-2 camouflage colour research using Vallejo Air paints made by Dmitry Korolkov
...and much more!
Please apologize delay in finishing...
FREE of charge!!! available no more
Ask for a copy at firstname.lastname@example.org
A preview will be available soon!